Saturday, April 5, 2014

Our week in pictures...

I found this recipe for cookies and cream cookies. So we decided to try them out. Here is Aaron being sweet and making them while I do boring homework.
 The dough was yummy:)
 We loved these cookies! We will definitely be keeping the recipe!
 We both had Tuesday off so we decided to just play games and hangout all day. We also wore matching outfits lol :)
Aaron always puts toothpaste on my toothbrush for me. I think it is the sweetest thing. 
 A pipe in our car melted and we had to get it replaced. It took a week to get the part so we were driving around with it disconnected for a whole week. The mechanic said it was fine to drive so we did.
   This is my favorite thing to eat on my way to work. I make a huge batch of waffles and then freeze them in packs of two. Whenever we want waffles we just pop em in the toaster. I like them just plain so its great to grab and go.
  We thought winter was over but it wasn't! Look at all this snow!
 This was my view while driving to work.
 Crockpot Lasagna, this is one of our favorite and easiest meals to make. I made it before work, and dinner was ready when I got home. I love it because Aaron will rave about it for the whole week following, and because I don't have to cook when I get home.
 Aaron won another bet with me and so we got Thor instead of the Jungle Book lol. I always lose bets, I'm not sure why I make them. Since Captain America 2 came out on Thursday, we had to catch up on the last two movies that had come out. We watched the end of the Avengers Monday night, and Thor on Tuesday.
 Tuesday we made a yummy breakfast! We finally bought some sausage after wanting it for the past year and a half. We don't like to spend money on meat but this week we splurged and it was so yummy!
 Here we are playing Bang for the millionth time in a row lol we just love this game.
 This is Snuggles while we played...

 Isn't he a cutie? I love that we can play games for hours on end and neither of us get bored. We love it!

 
 This shot is so perfect lol, She randomly licked her nose while I was taking a picture and I happened to catch it. 
 More snow...
 Aaron always clears the windows for us. I think I've only done it ONCE since we've gotten married and that's because he was gone. He is such a gentleman.
 We decided to go to our favorite restaurant the Hickory, since we hadn't been in a while. As usual it was fantastic.
 We've been married a year and eight months now. It sure has flown by!
 We randomly discovered this delicious food. It is just rice and beans but we season it with Cumin and a few other things and it is so yummy! And practically free because we have such a large food storage of rice. We like to cut up polish sausages and put it in also, then eat it with ketchup. Probably sounds gross but we absolutely love it!
 These are Polish Sausage Sandwiches with my homemade rolls. These are also really yummy. Can you tell we like food? lol
 Capri Sun is my weakness.  We buy it every few months when it goes on sale and we have it with like every meal until the box is gone. Its the little things that make life good :)
 Our cousin was in the hospital for surgery this week so we got the opportunity to go visit him a few times and play games. It was really fun to get to know him a bit better.


 Posing with my green shake.
 Snuggles deciding which piece of dog food she wants next.
 My cute husband posing with his green shake. He sure is a looker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment