Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Family Visiting

My parents, Chad, Ellaina, Arlee and Tuawana came to visit. Chad is now living in Rexburg. It will be fun having him close by. We had a great family visit
 The girls made scarves

 My bros and I playing a card game

 I think the sun was bright, that is why my face looks weird

 We played basketball and racquetball. Emily had to work. She is a very hard worker

 We went to the Sand dunes. Arlee got his car stuck in sand but we were able to push him out. We roasted hot dogs and had s'mores





 Snuggles came down to rescue me

 I ended up rescuing Snuggles because she couldn't make it back up

 We love running and jumping off the dunes
 My mom thought I broke my neck. I think it would be hard to break my neck in sand



No comments:

Post a Comment