Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fun Weekend

This weekend my sister Chantelle and her son Ethan surprised me and came to visit. They showed up Friday night and left Monday morning. She brought her sewing machine and thought it would be fun to sew something for my future kiddos. I have a list of things I want to make before I have kids so we just picked one and went from there. We decided to make homemade burp cloths. So we went to porters here in town and picked out some soft fleece fabric and then got to work. It made twelve in all, three in each print. It was really fun and I look forward to doing something again next visit! Ethan was adorable as always and we really enjoyed tickling him and taking precious memories. He is growing up so fast. He talks a lot now! Snuggles has warmed up to him and she lets him pet her. It is really cute. Ethan really loves Aaron, they get along great.



 Sunday nap while us girls were sewing.

 
 Sorry these are sideways I can't figure out how to fix it :/

 Aaron wrapped snuggles up funny. She seriously puts up with whatever we do to her.
 Ethan saw we were taking a picture and wanted to be in it lol

 Our finished burp cloths. Aaron and I love them! 
Aaron and I are training for a half marathon in September and today we ran 3.5 miles! That is more than I have ever run in my life! I couldn't be more proud. Thankfully Aaron is patient with me cause I run so slow. We ran it in 41 minutes so that is about a 12 minute mile. We are excited to have motivation to run! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment