Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A little bit of our lives...

Aaron won a bet so I had to make him a treat as reward. Cinnamon rolls are definitely a favorite in our house.
 
 This is what snuggles does all day. She is adorable :)
 
We just bought this pedometer for $7. We are training for a half marathon and thought it would be nice to know how far we are running.
 
  Snuggles was so happy it was sunny she started rolling around in the grass.
 
 This is how she looks every time we get yummy food out. 
 
This is my very unhealthy but very cheap lunch. I love my polish sausages!
 
 We made more bread!

About to play wally ball with some friends 
 
Our friends the Martins. We are seriously so grateful for their friendship! They make our life so much more interesting.
 
 Playing wally ball
 
We played 5 rounds. It was a great workout and so much fun.
 
These are green shakes. We are replacing one meal a day with these. They are full of all kinds of fruits and vegetables. A great way to get our daily servings without having to have a salad every meal.
 
 This is pretty much where Aaron lives when he isn't at school. He is such a hard worker, I am so proud of him for his diligence.
 
So that's our life right now. Its about to change because I just got a full-time job at Great Clips! I am so excited to start working and making some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment