Friday, May 25, 2012

Yesterday, Emily and I were studying our scriptures together and Chantelle called and said they were going to be passing through Rexburg. We met them at Wal-mart and bought some candy and then we drove with them to drop off Zach's parent's trailer in Ashton for his sister to stay in. We had a good time visiting in the car and then I helped Zach get the trailer all set up. Then we ate some PBandJ. They are awesome. I am so excited to meet the rest of my new Family! I know I have met them on skype but it will still be awesome to meet all of them in person. Emily was super excited and happy. She got a kick out of putting a light to Chantelle's belly and feeling the baby move away quickly. She said it is because the baby already likes her. It is good to see her so happy. Today we are going to meet Zach and Chantelle in Idaho Falls and we are going to eat at Texas Roadhouse. I am excited to eat there because I haven't eaten there since before my mission.

After we hung out with Zach and Chantelle we finished making fried rice (which turned out perfectly) and then we watched an episode of Avatar. It is awesome being engaged to the most wonderful girl in existence. I am grateful that we are such good friends, and that we love each other so much!

1 comment: