Wednesday, May 30, 2012

There are 66 days until our wedding. In a way that seems like forever but at the same time its only 2 months.  I love Aaron more and more everyday. He does these little things that are so cute and special. This morning I woke up to a little brown box that said To: Emily, Love: Aaron with little hearts drawn around. I excitedly opened the box to see this enormous cinnamon roll. Now this might not seem that special to you but it was the sweetest thing ever. We have been going to Great Harvest quite often trying to get one of these cinnamon rolls and everytime we go they are out of them. So he went early this morning and got me one. I love him so much. He is the first thought when i wake up and the last thought before I go to bed. I love him so much it hurts. I want to be with him ALL the time. He is so amazing and perfect. I am grateful he is in my life. I can not wait to marry him, to be with him as we start a family, to watch him grow and become a physical therapist, to watch him be a father, to watch him grow old, to be with him forever, always taking care of him and making him happy. His happiness is so contagious. He is such a happy person. I can not wait to stand across that alter and marry him for time and all eternity, knowing that goodbye will never be a part of our vocabulary, but instead until we meet again. I look forward to this life and the next with him. The person that he is and the person that he makes me become when I am with him, well its just perfect. I did not know such happiness or love was possible. Some say we are only getting married to get married, that we fell in love to fast for any other explanation. Well let me tell you that I am not getting married just to get married. I fell in love with this boy so quickly, that may cause question for some but let me tell you, God led us too each other, he led me to the most perfect and amazing person that exists. My heart swells with so much love I feel like it might burst. He completes me in a way that only he could. God is at the center of our relationship. He has helped us to grow together as a couple. I wish everyone could feel this love we have. No one could possibly feel this much love though. I know this is something only Aaron and I could have. It isn't possible to fit together more perfectly. Though 66 days may be long, I get to spend those 66 days with Aaron so I am ok with that. I am so excited to get our own apartment and have our own family. Live our lives the way we want to. I love him so much, I thank my Heavenly Father for guiding me to him, for blessing me to be with him. I thank his parents for raising him so well and helping him to grow and become the person he is today. Here is to our future. Our beautiful bright and glorious future! I love you so much Aaron Brent Vernon!!!

3 comments:

  1. I read this and I love it. But, I love you more! We are truly perfect for each other. Thanks for teaching me how to drive our car. Thanks for being the best person ever and completing me. I love being around you and I hate saying goodbye. It is good to read the Book of Mormon together, even if sometimes we have laughing fits during our study time. I love you Emily Lynn Thompson! What we have is truly special, some people search a lifetime to find what we found. We are young and we did fall in love fast, but heck, we fell in love, and what else matters. Our love is eternal. You are wonderful, Emily Lynn. I can't wait to marry you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for both of you & excited for your future together!
    Luv Aunt Karin (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edog, it's time for a new post! ITs been like 17 days! OH NO!

    ReplyDelete