Thursday, October 3, 2013

Today I stayed home from school. I didn't plan on it but it just happened that way. My school is emotionally draining so now and again I need a day home to remember what is important in life. I had the chance to Skype with my sister for 2 hours and my mom for half an hour. It was nice to be able to talk to them, I almost felt like they were with me. A girl at my school has an apple orchard and gave us an entire grocery bag of apples. So today I spent lots of hours peeling apples to make homemade applesauce and apple crisp for Aaron. It turned out great and it was nice to stay home and feel like a housewife. I can't wait to have kids of my own and spend my days as a mother and wife baking and cleaning. I realized today that we never take pictures anymore. So I am going to start taking pictures more to capture our life right now. It looks as though we will be in good ole Rexburg for another two years to finish of Aarons bachelors degree. After that I am not sure where we will end up for graduate school. Well Aaron just home so have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment