Friday, June 7, 2013

Memorial Day and Cress Creek Hike

 We went swimming at Heise Hot Springs on Memorial day. We had fun in the cooler pool doing flips off the diving board. We also warmed up in the hot pool. It was very fun.
 After the swimming we went back to our apartment and I grilled some hamburgers on my grill (a very manly thing to do you know) with my new grill spatula that Emily bought for me.
 These are Emily's Summer Flowers
 Snuggles in half of her cheerleading outfit (gasp! avert your gaze! She is immodest!) haha
 These are pictures of a hike we went on at Cress Creek




 Snuggles isn't as young as she once was... she got tired after about a 1/4 of a mile and we had to carry her until she got her second wind at the very end of the hike. She likes going downhill more than uphill
 This is my darling wife! Isn't she super cute!

 There is a snake in this picture, see if you can find it. I don't think it was a rattler.






 Snuggles is thinking "can we go home and sleep now?"
 Capri sun:)
It was a great hike and we had a lot of fun. We are doing well. We are super busy with school. 

1 comment: