Sunday, July 1, 2012

July is here! A little over a month until our awesome wedding!

I have to say that this week has been awesome. On Monday, Emily and I organized our storage unit. We wrote down everything we have so we know what we need to get still. We went to the D.I. and found me some $7 tennis shoes (my other ones were smelling quite interestingly). We also found some awesome pictures and frames for our apartment of the Savior. Anyway, the 3 biggest things we still need are a T.V. stand, a couch, and a table. We also went to Rexburg Rapids that is a pool with some slides. We both got a little burned. (Emily likes getting burned). However, I got burned more than she did. Next time I am going to use sunscreen (I thought I was stronger than the sun... guess not:). On Friday night we had a game night. It was just an awesome week. Yesterday, we played Lego Harry Potter (don't tell anyone that Emily played with me because she is embarrassed of playing a video game with me, she shouldn't be though because it is a Harry Potter game and she loves Harry Potter, but, she loves me more than Harry Potter because I am real and Harry Potter is not). We then went to get Ice Cream and we watched a movie at the cheap theater: "What to expect when you are expecting." We both enjoyed it and it made us excited for Zach and Chantelle's baby to come in a few weeks. I applied to be a Peer Adviser here on campus and for part of the application process I had to watch a Pathway program video. Much to my surprise, Emily's Sister, Chantelle was one of the stars of the video. I thought it was a little funny, she did a good job though. There is a little over a month until mine and Emily's wedding. We are so excited! It will be here before we know it and then it will be over and we will be husband and wife forever! Isn't that great! I will get to spend all of eternity with the most beautiful, kind, gentle, funny, spontaneous, frugal (at times), smiley, happy, wonderful, spiritual, lovely, determined, hard-working, awesome, cute, cuddly, caring woman in the Universe! Guess what her name is! It is EMILY LYNN THOMPSON! Soon to be EMILY LYNN THOMPSON VERNON! I like the sound of that!

3 comments:

  1. You are so adorable hunny!! 34 days and we will be Mr. and Mrs. Vernon!! Crazy! I love ou so much! Can't wait!!!!

    p.s. Harry Potter is on the DL!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Harry Potter is on the D.L. but I don't know what D.L. means... jk:)I love you too!

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...... "No keep on, I LOVE sibling RivAlrY!!"

    ReplyDelete